Sunday, May 3, 2009

dreams.

so lately I have been having some incredibly weird dreams. and if I tell people they are like, "Oh wow, so it that must be on your mind a lot" or "i feel so bad for you is that really an issue??"....but really, they are so random and not what i think about at all, and i wake up laughing.

well, this one was just one of those weird ones...right before I went to bed on thursday, I was talking to two good friends of mine online. well, i went to sleep that night, and my dream started off really weird, i wanted a piece of gum so bad and if i didnt get one i was going to die...literally.

so yeah thats a whole other story but anyways, when i got home from trying to get some gum,(in my dream) i got on facebook to talk to some friends. well in my dream, the same two people i had been talking to in real life before i went to bed starting talking to me, about the same things. it was basically a repeat of our conversations but in my dream and not real life. but a third person (my friend claudia) that i hadnt talked to in real life popped up and asked me if i wanted to come over to her house for breakfast at 7:30 in the morning...to which i was like, ummm okay? sureeee.

soooo back to real life. I woke up at 8 the next morning. and I freaked out. I was supposed to be at claudias house for breakfast a half an hour ago!...and then it was like, "thats weird...i know i'm supposed to go to her house for breakfast but, when in the world did she ask me?? oh yeah, last night when i was talking to emma and lindsey..." soooo I really thought i was supposed to go to her house for breakfast, and texted and apologized saying i slept in and couldnt make it. to which i got,
"whattt are you talking about??"
"i'm supposed to come over to your house for breakfast right?"
"umm, no?"

so basically, i thought my dream was part of real life. yep. that was funny. anyways. it makes sense to me, but trying to write down an awfully weird dream is hard. so bare with me.
happy sunday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

if dreams mean something then i am in ENORMOUS trouble. ha ha - you know me and my dreams of Indiana Jones senarios!!!

Lizzie Morales said...

Hey Lissy Lu
i love your blog!
you are so good
im glad i found it
i really want to get into photography and i think im inspired some more
<3