Friday, May 22, 2009

another weird one...

so last night I had this dream that my ear was really infected cause i had been swimming to much. my left one to be exact. i remember in my dream going to the mirror by my bed and taking my left earring out cause it hurt really bad....
this morning I woke up and didn't remember any of it until i realized my left earring was gone. I thought I must have lost it in my sleep or something so i looked everywhere around my bed...then i went over to my mirror and my earring was sitting right where i had taken it out in my dream. i was like...how weird...cause i didn't know why it would be over there...
and then as i started putting it back in looking in my mirror it was like crazy deja vu and i remembered it all. ahaha...anyways, if you actually knew what my room looked like it would probably make a lot more sense, but basically i must have gotten up in my sleep and took my earring out cause i thought it was infected.

oh, and the night before that my dream was just insane. arnold schwarzenegger was my boss...and we were ninjas trying to kill bad transformers in some jungle. and people tell me my dreams associate to my life?? believe me, i do not think about becoming a ninja under arnold schwarzenegger.
anyways. have a good night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

uh oh...it's starting. you will have a lifetime of strange stories - ending up in rooms and wondering why you are there....ha ha!! it's the Ardavanis dream curse....